1. How can I register myself on your website?
Open our website on any browser and you can see an option on the top right corner of your screen “Register”. Click on that option and fill the required data and within few seconds you will get registered with us.
2. How to place an order?
after registering with our website, you can login to our website. There would be a “Place an Order” button and you can place your order by clicking on that button. All you need to do is to fill up the order form and complete the required information. After that click on confirm button and your order will get placed.
3. How do you keep check of quality?
Our digitizing company is running by passionate expert digitizers who are energetic about working on quality. It is our purpose to give remarkable quality to our customers beyond their imaginations and equitable price so they may come back to us again. Our main objective is to make our customers satisfied & happy.
4. How much do you charge?
We charge $15 per logo and do free color changes under 1000 stitches. We have very striking pricing for high capacityclients.
5. What is delivery time?
Our normal delivery time is 1-2 days. Urgent jobs are also accepted.
6. What’s the charge for editing?
Most of the editing is free, except adding new part to the original logo we have made or you change your summary that we require to digitize again, such as adding lettering, background, and we only charge the stitches for the extra part.
7. I’m afraid that you would sell our design.
Your design will be kept strictly confidential by us. We never sell our customer’s design to others. Also we have a strong system of store to keep your designs in case you lose it, please feel free to contact us, we’ll resend it to you immediately.
8. Which artwork formats are accepted by you?
We refer “jpeg” file format for all kind of artwork. But subsequent formats will be accepted by us too:.eps, .ai, .tif, .gif, .bmp, .pcx, .png, .dxf, .emf, .wmf, .pdf, .cdr, .psd
9. How to attach multiple files for an order?
If you have multiple files, you have to select all files and right click, you will see an option ‘add to archive’, click on it and compress the file with the help of “WinRAR”. Now you can simply attach multiple files at once.
10. What does a business plan include?
this plan is designed for the businesses which are selling their products online. You can get more information from https://www.nkemb.com/pricing/ page of our website.
NKEMB is a well-established digitizing and designing company in USA fulfilling all sort of designing needs such as logo embroidery, vector artwork & illustration services, printing services since 2000. Read more…
- 5 Places To Find Free Vector Art For Digitized Embroidery
- Top Five Benefits Of Vector Drawings
- Top 5 Reasons Why Is Embroidery Digitizing Services Important For Embroiderers?
- How To Turn An Image Into Embroidery Digitizing
- Exploring Budget-Friendly Vector Art Services: Unlocking Customization Options and Creative Possibilities
Get in touch with us
Click here for skype